Tuesday, July 12, 2011

To Jassie aka Dr Lum =D

I'm writing this post in response to jassie's post today.
Jassie, you really miss me a lot as I'm actually included in every group you mentioned.
I'm in the "Yellow + Human" Team,
I'm your previous orientation ELMO groupmate,
I'm your batchmate,
I'm one of your sapos. (This one I'm not very sure =X)

Jassie, Dr Lum, Lum Jia Qi, Jia Qi =D
I miss you too,
I miss the time with you also.
But, don't worry, okay?
We can still meet each other,
We can still have our pillow talks,
We can still ki siao together with Cheok Cheok, Zi Mei Mei.
By the way, jia you jia you in BPharm.
We work hard together, HWAITING!

p.s: I will give you my hug everytime i meet you, k? I promise =D

2 comments:

Jassie said...

haha!!! jia!!jia! thx for your response o!!!

of course u r everytink that i had mentioned lol!!

Do not dare to 4get me o, plz larr!!
hehe!!!1

ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...

i don dare la, dai ka jie hahahaha