Friday, July 1, 2011

Never Say Goodbye! =')

Today, we laughed and we cried. Happiness and sadness come together.
We are happy when we are together.
We are sad when we know we are going to separate.
Jassie and Zi Mei are my friends who i truthfully appreciate from my heart.
Friends that always support me no matter what happen.
Friends that treat me as a kid and take care of me when i'm sick.
Friends that will notice when i feel down.
Friends that always stay by my side and listen to me.
Friends that i can cry in front of them more than once.
I will never forget the moment when we did the decoration overnight.
Several nights that full of laughter and craziness.
I tried to hold my tears, but it flows whenever i think of you all.

Jassie, always be happy. I will miss your burping and your fingers.
I will remember the hand gestures u always do. Let it be our way to greet each other like just now.
Don't forget that we are the members of ELMO. We are friends from the beginning.
Thanks for supporting and listening to me.
E-L-M-O, who are we? ELMO!
Remember ELMO's spirit, and never give up!
And you will always be my dai ka jie!

Zi Mei, i remember that we started to get knowing each other through K-Pop.
Zi Mei Mei, is my unique way to call you.
Always remember that, okay?
Thanks for allowing me to stay overnight at your home.
I can't deny that you are always the first one to notice my emo-ness.
Thanks, Carlos Lee Zi Mei.
Seems like you always get nicknames from me.

Jengho, you're like a xiao didi. Enjoyed playing pool with you.
I always remember that how your heart become 乱 when u playing with her.
Think carefully and believe in your decision. We will all support you!
And something i need to tell you: You will never become a werewolf even there is a full moon.
And please respect me more. No matter what, i'm still older than you.


Jassie, Zi Mei and Jengho, take care of yourself.
Don't ever try to forget me. I will seriously kill you all if you forget me.
Our friendship will never end no matter how far we are apart.
Because 阿婆的故事 will still go on.
Never say goodbye as i believe that we will meet up soon.
See you next time and very soon!
Everyone, FIGHTING!

No comments: