Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Phew~

Finally, Physiology I class test had ended yesterday. I really feel relieved after it ended although i don't have enough time to think and write, so i have no idea that what had i written.
As usually, we spontaneously decided to go redbox without any plan. We went to sri petaling to fetch jengho and eeleng and this time, casseny and josephine joined us. They're great in singing =D
Jengho created so much laughter that we can't stop laughing especially the 声乐版我是一只小小鸟.
However, there came the unlucky thing. A stupid bus driver knocked shufang's car and the rear mirror broke. Luckily, the bus didn't bang onto our car. I think this is called 不幸中的大幸.

And today, as jassie asked, we're going for breakfast. But now, she is still sleeping on my comfortable bed.
This morning, when i was still sleeping, she called me.
Jassie: "wei, jia ah, open the door now."
Me: "Ha?"
Jassie: "I'm outside your house now"
Me: "Ha, serious ah?"
Jassie: "Ya, come open the door la."
So, when i was taking my shower, she is having her sweet dream.
Time to wake her up. keke =D

No comments: