Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Night with Tears.

30.10.2008
A day before our graduation day. WooHoo~ we were asked to stay back to help in the preparation for our graduation night. At first i planned to flee with my friend to the library at 3pm. However we only left the school at 4pm because it was fun at there. What's the outcome for our preparation? TADA! Look at the picture below. =D

The two pumpkins that i carved with josephine.

31.10.2008
A memorable day for all the fifth form students.
15 is my table number. With my beloved PUMPKIN =D Everyone said the pumpkin that i carved is SOOOOOOOO CUTE! And i totally agreed with them XD not forgot to mention, we won our table prize, whee~ Although it's small, we were excited with that.

Our Table Prize XD

Looked yummy?

Our teachers. =)

Unfortunately, we missed our dessert because everyone were crying, no mood to taste it while i was trying my best to console them and hold my tears. Luckily i had successfully did that. The condition in the school hall was terrible, horrible, vegetable. I also don't know what to do.

"KERCHIA!!! (hug me)(sobs) I don't want to graduate!"

"Guai guai, dun cry d, we can still meet each other eh mer."

"But wad if we wont meet each other anymore?"

"...."

That happened at least 6 times to me. AIKS they nearly made me cry also, but at last i acted tough xP

And finally everyone were going home. Phew~ what a sad yet memorable night!

3 comments:

Zheng Lik said...

hahahahahhaaa
tears........
so sad.
i was laughing all the way out!
bwahahahaahahaa
i dun even worry about cannot see them in future.
Don't cry........i can console you.
i only know how to laugh.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAA

btw,Union students din wear night dress eh meh?
cheh cheh.....

carlyn said...

union teacher kolot ma. so we have to wear power rangers or pikachu shirt XD

ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...

u are yamlou mer, of coz no feeling eh only know to kap lui nia xD
ajk need to be pikachu and all students hv to be power strangers xD