Friday, November 28, 2008

The Night After SPM

Before i went to gurney, i played a round of death match. Woohoo~ i had killed 85 times but i died for 88 times xD

After that i realised that the time was already 6pm. OH MY GOD!! I still haven't bath that time. I rushed and finally i reached gurney in time to have dinner with lin mei, eevon, sue may and huiying at Manila Place.

We left Manila Place around 8 and Lin mei and huiying were so crazy that they wanted to see 林宇中. I have no interest in him, thus, I walked around with Eevon.

It was 8.30pm already, our movie had started. We rushed to the cinema and said goodbye to eevon as she had to go home earlier.

Huiying was acted over-excited when the first scene shown is Zac (Troy Bolton). dots...*

Around 10pm, the show ended. We were lost twice in the gurney. So sia suey!!! First time it was when we were out from the cinema and we didn't know where is the exit. Okay fine. The second time was the main entrance was locked. We couldn't find any exit. Thanks for my brain, it is at least not useless completely. I realised that there is an exit. Phew~ We were finally out. CRAZY!! It was really crazy tonight! However I enjoyed from that. A

And finally I want to say that SPM IS OVER!!! Let's celebrate!!

ps: Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow when i wake up. Now going to play 诛仙. Hehe

No comments: