Tuesday, November 25, 2008

National Service 2009

I received the letter from our beloved JABATAN LATIHAN KHIDMAT NEGARA yesterday.Thanks for their goodness, they give me the opportunity to go to the camp in Langkawi. Everyone said it's nice to go langkawi as many of them were asked to Kedah, Perlis and so on.
I was actually a little happy with it, at least i don't have to go "ulu ulu" mia place. Phew~

It will be a tough time for me in the camp. And we were asked to go in the camp by 27th of december, thus i will not have the chance to celebrate new year eve with my friends. Haiz
By the way, I will try my best to PROTECT OUR COUNTRY.

ps: anyone who will go to the same camp with me please inform me. =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my fren also same camp with u ...
if u wan to meet her,i can gv u her email address..

ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...

owh really? ok thx.

Anonymous said...

qi_wen91@hotmail.com

ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...

u are the one i added yesterday?

carlyn said...

eh i got kem paya terubong lerh!! XD

ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...

tolong la
if thr got camp i sure go thr to find u eh XD