Wednesday, November 26, 2008

CANCEL?!?!?! O.o

I WAS so happy with tomorrow! But then when i surf GSC website, i realised that there's no movie (i mean HSM 3) will be shown at 4.15pm. Damn! It's all lin mei's fault... She saw the show time on wednesday. Pek chek nia. I was planning so well for this outing. It's all ruined!!!!
ALL TEOH LIN MEI's fault!!!! Tomorrow i gonna whack her head betul-betul.

Today, it's really a bad day for me. One stupid crow tried to steal my friend's NASI KANDAR and ended up my pencil case was dirtied by the rice. 城門失火,殃及池魚。It was too late already when i finished my BC paper 2. Sobs. So suey.

No mood to write anymore. Gonna sleep soon. Oyasumi! =)

2 comments:

*mei^^ said...

wei wei~
not me oni ok?
bluek
sry lo
i oso bo ki check ma>.<
hehe

ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...

HMPH!
but luckily i can go also XD