Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Farewell, My Friends!

First of all, I'm back! From NS! It was a nice experience to be there, and i really enjoy there as i have known many new friends who were 24 hours with me. We slept together, eat together and gossip together. BEST FRIENDS EVER! Miss you all so much even that time has only passed 7 hours.

When will we to meet each other is a question that would never be answered and maybe we will never meet again. Especially my Malay friends, it will be more difficult for us to meet anymore. Unless we go back to Kem White Resort as promised.

SukHoi is the BEST COMPANY for Kumpulan 1 Siri 6 Tahun 2009.

SukHoi - Kuat Tidur, Kuat Makan, Paling Bising and Kuat Semangat!

For Modul Pembinaan Karakter, I was PK 4.
-Modul 1: Kumpulan 5
-Modul 2: Kumpulan 2

Then Integrasi 6, Kenegaraan 6 and Khidmat Komuniti Kumpulan 14.

SUKHOI
I LOVE YOU ALL, MY FRIENDS!

No comments: