Sunday, March 22, 2009

18th L I F E

Last wednesday, it was my special day in the year.
I'm only going to write about it now is because of my laziness =P
However, it should be a not-so-bad birthday for me.
At least, there were friends who still remember my birthday.
However, friends from White Resort that wished me
are more than my friends who know me for many years.
Sad and disappointed =(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But i felt glad that my school teacher still remember my birthday
and asked me to go school
so that i could celebrate with her and my juniors from Chinese Language Club.
Thanks a lot! =D
Something that made me felt unsatisfied was 我爱的人--Huiying
had forgotten my birthday and she even said so:
"Oh ya, Today is your birthday hor. Happy Birthday!"
Sobs, what a friend!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luckily, i still got a good teacher and juniors
who celebrated my birthday with me.
So GAMDONG when they asked me to go back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the same day,
I went to watch movie "City of Ember" with my sister.

We bought the ticket with RM0.00 xP

As our birthday is on the same day (we are not twins, k?),

we got birthday treat from GSC. THANK YOU for a free movie =)

Before the movie started,

suddenly the staff of GSC came to us and asked me:

"There is some problems for us now.

You didn't pay for the tickets just now, right?"
"Ya, I didn't pay for it! I used vouchers!"

"Oh, okay! Thanks!"
HAHAHAHA!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last but no least,
my 18th life started on that day.
Peace ya!

9 comments:

Huiying said...

sorry lo.. but atleast i was there right? muahaha..

i havent take the free voucher to GSC wo.. March is goin to over soon..
no way!!! thx for remind me tht i still hav GSC voucher! nearly forget.. i already print it n put on my desk.. but forget liao..
hahax.. XD

ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...

go to watch with ur boy boy.
and one thing to be cleared.
you were there not because u want to celebrate bday with me. you got ur own work thr. sobs!

Xinni said...

hi.ms elie
how are you recently??
misss you =))



xinni ( small snake laaaa )

Anonymous said...

dear >.< i also got wished you ar T.T but u didnt reply me >.<

TkY said...

actually i recorded ur b'date
down on the calendar book in hp.
otherwise it's really
easy to miss it out...
even after seeing ur biodata,
i constantly remind myself of
that date,
but then if not for the alarm
at 00:00:00 i'd forget oso...

don't be too disappointed over
it la...
i seldom get to celebrate oso.
the previous years' celebrations
were wif my parents only..
and the only presents i received
were from my family...
even out of so many frens whom
i bought them gifts,
only a few returned me
with a gift...

get over it k?
cheer up...

Huiying said...

sorry la nanny..
dun wan like this la..
with my boy boy??????
not really understand..
anyway, i dunno whether i've time for movie o nt.. XD

ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...

xinni: miss you too! love ya!

eevon: eh, i din reply u meh? ishk sorry ya!

tky: dai lou, i know lerh. i'm ok. dun worry! hehe, thanks anyways.

huiying: apa nanny ha? go to watch movie with ur boy boy la. wah so busy?

Huiying said...

i don hav wat boy boy la..
say till macam saya is a flirt girl..
i'm guai guai eh as u knw..

yala..
bz..
wanna revise my f4 n f5 things.. cannot be lazy d.. nanti STPM fail..

LENG said...

生有何欢???死有何悲????
生日根本不值得庆祝.....