Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hotel Stay 2008

Just like last year, only two of my friends came to hotel stay and they are hueiling and eevon. When i told zhenglik only two of them coming, he said i'm 孤僻. SWT! I'm not, i just lazy to invite. xD
anyways, as usual we had nothing to do but watched tv all da time. The Special One zhenglik went there for a while and then ran to his friend's house.
We played volley ball that made my hands very very very very pain.
At night we had steamboat as our dinner. Nothing special, it's just all about food.
Then, we GAMBLED! I was so lucky that i din even lose a match. All jokes brought laugh which made me sore throat now.
At 12 something, hueiling and I watched STAY ALIVE which made us screamed and scare. After that, eevon joined us to watch it. It was terrible and horrible. Geli~~~
It made us cant sleep, thus we decided to watch comedy. Then we went to bed already.
The next morning, we woke up on 9.30 and it happened when my sister's friend called us.
After sent hueiling back, we went to gurney with our casual looked and SLIPPERS!
It's crazy that i will never have any chance to do that again, maybe?
However, i enjoyed with my friends =)

No comments: