Tuesday, May 1, 2012

=D D=

I'm happy yet sad. I'm happy because tomorrow is holiday but then i can only stay at vista and rush for my assignment. Sad, right? Got holiday but cannot enjoy. But still, i hope can finish it as much as possible tomorrow as i want to watch two movies - The Lady and Avengers. But, next week got one mock test =(

I had finished 20 episodes of SIGN. Not as high tech as forensic heroes but still, learnt a lot from the drama. But i never expected that the main actor will be murdered. So sad and i really don't understand why would he sacrifice himself to reveal the truth and arrest the murderer. There must be another way, right? So sad, but it was the ending. I was not crying but the tears are shed. T.T

Ok, well. Gotta sleep now, my body is tired but my mind is awake. Tomorrow is another day although i have been going through the same thing over and over again. TeeHee *like this =)

photo that i only post in blog. =D

No comments: