Saturday, December 3, 2011

KLCC Pikom PC Fair

Yesterday, I went to PC Fair which is held at KLCC with three of my friends. And finally, i bought an external hard drive, pendrives and head phones. Ok well, i spent too much money during the "shopping" so i have to starve myself for the next few weeks. Frankly speaking, i actually quite regret of what i bought as those items are not really needed in a hurry. However, I had tried my best to persuade myself that i didn't buy anything unnecessary. In fact, I did. Aiks, i should not regret since it cannot be changed anymore.
Not forget to say, it was still a great trip as we had a lot of fun during the "shopping". Yeeyin and Weiming (the 92's) cooperated to sing spontaneously with their own lyrics which created a lot of fun. I just can't stopped laughing. Hopefully you two can 扬名海外 with this wonderful talent. =D

No comments: