Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst

The fifth day i back to Penang. Home sweet home is a fact that i can't deny. At home, i don't have to worry about food and i can get food easily whenever i want. =D
After slacking so much, finally i carry out my plan to go jogging. Ok, well. Today is the first day i did so. Anyhow, i hope i can continue it for the remaining holiday.
Today i also went to Gurney and i drank Chatime. It seems like Chatime in gurney doesn't attract many people as i can buy it in 3 minutes time.
Something is bothering me while im enjoying my holiday. Argh, the EOS results are going to be released soon. I get nervous whenever i think about it. Just hope that i can pass it even with low mark. I will satisfy with a pass >.< I don't want to go back earlier and re-sit for it. =(

No comments: