Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm sorry =(

sorry to all my friends!

I know i'm wrong.

You all should be now thinking that

kerchia got new friends, forgot old friends already.

I'm not!

I admit that i didn't contact you all

after i came back from NS.

SORRY! my friends.

i was not purposely to do that.

I just lazy.

Maybe my thought is wrong.

I thought that if you did't come to find me,

why should i go to you?

I don't know that i should take the first step.

So, now...

I will go and chat with you all, playing with you all, disturbing you all =D

That time please do not say i'm annoying and ignore me, hehe!

FRIENDS, I LOVE YOU ALL!

8 comments:

JayVon Forever said...

xD then Dear stil remember me ?

ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...

i thought dear forgot me d. XD

kiat said...

then u stil rmb me anot ar?

ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...

hahaha yaya i rmb u.

Zheng Lik said...

zzzzzzzzz
emo ah?

then still remember me?
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

ღ ę ł į ė ღ ツ said...

oh i really forgot who are u already. mind to intro? xD

kiat said...

bt im forgt who r u lor,haha...

*mei^^ said...

wa wa..u sure rmb me eh i noe
hahahaha